1. Everyone needs to weigh in on the same scale that they start with at the same time of day for every weigh in. This keeps things consistent.
2. We are measuring the percent of body weight lost. The calculation is the take your actual weight (today) and subtract it form your initial weight. Then divide that number by your initial (starting) weight.
2. The first weigh in will be on June 1, 2012.
3. The final weigh in will be on September 14, 2012.
4. Weigh-ins will occur every Friday.
5. There is a $20.00 registration fee which “MUST” be paid during your first weigh in.
6. All monies owing to the pot should be paid during the time of weigh in or prior to the following weigh in.(So if you have a bad week, be prepared break out the spare change)
7. There will be a penalty fee of $1.00 applied if your weight stays the same.
8. There will be a penalty fee of $1.00 added for each pound gained. (i.e. Gain 3 pounds, you owe $3.00)
9. The winner will be the person who loses the largest percentage of body weight.
10. Every week, you will email your weight after the weigh in to Mike at email@example.com. He will then calculate your percentage of weight loss and email a list of the contestants ranking for that week and overall.